Monday, August 25, 2008

Trouble Maker

Now that Stratton is fully mobile, I can't seem to keep track of or clean up after him fast enough. A girl in my ward just asked my if I'd be willing to day-care her 2 year old and 4 month old. If I decide to do it, I think I'll be pretty much covered as far as birth control goes.

This morning he let himself outside.


Already a movie buff. This drawer of dvds is his favorite to unpack. He hits it up 2 or 3 times a day.


A perfect Strat-sized cupboard. Every day or so he empties this cupboard.


I'm still not sure how I got him out.


Stratton was so proud of this trick that he gave himself a round of applause.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so smart! I love his upside down trick! I miss him so much and can't wait to see you guys!

NJ said...

Amy - did you know you are one of the funniest people I know? That blog was so cute, and it made me laugh so hard. I especially love the one where he's stuck under a chair. ! Fun fun!

Aubrey said...

I see that you and I have something in common... if our child is stuck and in pain, our first instinct is to grab the camera rather than freeing them right away. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I'm still in AW at how fast they grow and become mobile. I had a good laugh at your pictures. I'm praying that Aubriana will give me at least one more month before she walks. ;)

~Cmac~ said...

Oh man! I can't believe he got stuck under the chair like that. How did that even happen...seriously?!
I hope AZ is treating you well. Cooler weather is just around the corner for you guys. My favorite season there was monsoon season. Anyways, I hope everything is going great!

Alyssa Warner said...

He is so funny! I can't believe he's already opening doors...Emi hasn't figured that on out yet. I watch my two nephews on Mondays and then a different one on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it does definately make me carefully consider ever having another one...Ha ha

Jared said...

AHHH! This is what I have to look forward too??? Opening doors and escaping? Heh heh! Stratton is too cute for words. What a babe!

Jared said...

I just realized that I am posting under Jared's name. Sorry for the confusion, but this is really Camille. Jared wouldn't leave a girly response like that . . . at least I hope he wouldn't . . . heh heh! Just kidding.