Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sculpting With Paint

I am really excited about my latest painting. It is kinda hard to do something new in the art world without it just being weird and who knows if this has been done before or not. I started sculpting flowers out of paint that wrap around a thick canvas and everyone seems to love it. This was my first attempt so who knows how far I will be able to run with this new idea. Yet it makes me a little nervous simply because I just bought 200 dollars in paint and it might last through the weekend.

8 comments:

~Cmac~ said...

I love it! If I wasn't so poor, I'd buy it this very second. I really, really love it.

Jessica said...

That's amazing! I didn't know you were so talented! Good work!

Paula said...

I love the way that looks!

NJ said...

That's cool Amy! I like it lots!

amy said...

I wish I had done this...Actually, it's all Matt. He's the only one with artistic ability...But thanks for thinking I was capable of it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
I love this flowery art! I didn't know how talented you were with paintings and all! VERY GORGEOUS! Thought I would drop in and say hi! My blog page is on private but I would like to invite you to see my page my email is elainareich@msn.com Talk to you later!

Melissa said...

WOW! Amy that is so beautiful! I can't believe you did this! It's amazing! Why have you been hiding this talent from us all this time?!

Dana said...

I really love your painting, Matt. It feels like the flowers are really popping out at you. The only reason I would hope your style doesn't do well is that someday I hope to be able to afford one for myself. J/K. I think it's beautiful.