Monday, June 23, 2008

A Few Tidbits on Stratton

In Idaho there are some Grandparents who are very lonely for Stratton. (We are VERY lonely for them too!) So I thought I post a few things about his latest quirks and doings.


This requires some explaining. I have a very flighty/queasy stomach. Roller coasters, bridge jumping, even the swings are all part of love/hate relationships. It took years of coaching by my dad to learn that if I would not hold my breath during these activities then I wouldn't get that horrible falling stomach feeling. Apparently I passed this girly quality on to Strat. All of the other babies at the park love the swings. I was so excited to let Stratton try it out. Here he is: breath held, right before he started dry heaving. Poor little guy, scared his pants off.


Stratton loved pushing Jaxon around in this stroller. But then he tried to put Jaxon in a dress and wig and we had to draw the line.

Sometimes he thinks my jokes are lame.


He is a very messy eater.



He loves the shower. And crazy shower hair.


His new favorite toy is this lid. He rubs is back and forth across the tile as fast as he can. The product is this deafening make-you-cringe-all-over sound.

8 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Stratton is so cute! Is he walking on his own? I can't believe he doesn't like the swing. Too Funny!

~Cmac~ said...

I love the photo of Stratton with food all over his face. Seriously, how did that even happen?! It's like it would take more work to get that much food on your face than it would to get it cleanly in your mouth! Man, he is adorable.

NJ said...

HEY AMY!
Aw he is super cute. I love it. It's just amazing how much he looks like you. And he has really cute features. Lots of babies that I see are like, cool, a baby, but mostly they look the same. It's just so fun to see Stratton, I'm so happy for you guys. It seems like you're having fun. Are you by chance coming up for the 4th? We're going to have a get together for Carolyn & Diana, just a mini-baby-bridal shower. Let me know!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

HEY! You promised that the dress and wig thing would stay between us!

Jessica said...

I passed the same "scaredy cat" trait on to Davy! He's never been a swing fan and when we go over the roller coasters by the old dump he totally freaks out. Of course that trait had to go to a boy!

Aubrey said...

Cute pictures! I just looked at them with Addie. She really misses Stratton, and is extremely jealous of his binkie.

Rigby High Class of 2002 said...

Hey Amy!
Add me to your blog list and email me some pictures and an update on your life to 2002rhs@gmail.com so we can get you on the class blog!