Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cruisin' for Chicks


This was 2 weeks ago. We got so lucky, Melissa ans her fam were headed from Tucson to Albuquerque and Emily and her fam were going from Florida to San Diego. So they all stopped by here for the weekend! It was so great. All spring I prepped myself for this long, hot summer and not seeing any of my family, but things have worked out several times for me to be able to see some of them. It's been such a great blessing, and prevented my going crazy and running away to Idaho. This picture was taken at the grocery store in one of those cute little carts. People always tell me how much Stratton looks like my bro Bridger, but it wasn't until I looked at Strat's hair in this pic that I realized they're right :) Also, it's the first good picture I have of Stratton's first 2 teeth. They sprouted up 2 months ago.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

He looks so grown up! I love his hair. Also, I think I could pick a South out of a crowd of thousands.

Kara said...

I think that he looks a ton like bridge!! When are you coming home so that we can see him?

amy said...

I think I might be home early August, and if not we will for sure be there the end of August! We can't wait!