Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Bowl Fireworks


As most of you know, the Super Bowl was here last weekend. The whole week before was filled with celebrities and parties and events. The night before the big game, there was this great fireworks show right on the water. We took Stratton and drove up to this park on a hill and watched. We had an awesome view right behind this huge "park rules" sign :) Strat loved it... up until the finale and it got super loud and then he kind of freaked out... Fire works kind of have a special meaning for Matt and me. Our first kiss was after fireworks (it was late and I let my guard down), and last fireworks we watched from the hospital room the night before Stratton was born (also a consequence of letting my guard down). So maybe the special meaning is really a lesson I need to learn about keeping Matt away from me... Anyways, the Super Bowl fireworks were great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when I ask you to give me your next baby all I have to do is take you to a firework show?

amy said...

No deal. My babies are to chubby at birth to give up. Way to much work and pain...

Aubrey said...

I remember those fireworks... good ol' Rigby Lake ;)