Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sedona


A couple of weeks ago we ran up to Sedona and stayed a night- It was beautiful, not to mention it being 20 degrees cooler than Phoenix. We did a lot of really fun things- one was an African park where they have all the large animals. But our favorite was this spot- an information worker gave us the idea to come check this area out and it is one in a million. Cool water and soft stone with breathtaking views. We are gonna go back here again just to picnic along this river.

3 comments:

~Cmac~ said...

I love Sedona! I secretly think its a magical place. Shhhh - don't tell anyone I'm a mystic! :) You guys are such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

cool... you guys! looks like you had fun! I have never been to Sedona but it does look really beautiful! hope all is well!

Jessica said...

What amazing pics! Maybe Arizona isn't such a bad place after all... wait what temp is it?! Yeah, I'd better stay in ID!