Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Aunt Liz and Stratton's new favorite toy: wrapping paper.


A new cuddle friend

Christmas dinner: Strat's favorite yams. He gets a little upset when they're all gone.

Stratton after a long day of fun.

The day before we left we were able to go to the Rexburg Temple open house with my fam. It was fabulous. The temple is so beautiful! It made me kind of sad (again) that I don't live there.

This toy actually belongs to Samuel. Stratton is sad that he has to share.


I love Strat's expression in this. Like it's taking all the strength he has to make Samuel sit still. Who am I kidding? Stratton wouldn't have a chance against Samuel.


The flight back went well. Except that Stratton and I fought over the window seat...


4 comments:

matt said...

So I was thinking that this would be a family blog but as you can see Amy is a little bit hooked on Stratton- who am I kidding, I am too.

matt said...

Also, I am not trying to look tough in front of the temple, but focusing on having only one of my chins in the photo.

amy said...

During the day, all I do is take pictures of Stratton. And at night, I take pictures of Stratton with Matt. I apologize to Matt that Stratton is better looking and consequently earns more appearances on said blog.

Denise said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Stratton I mean. :)