Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He's a Food Lover!

It's all gone??!!

So I gave Stratton his first new food besides the rice ceral. He enjoyed a delicious dish of mashed yam. Even without the butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows He loved it. As you can see. The next day when I sat him down to give him cereal, he was really excited and kicking and smiling. Then when the cereal got to his mouth, and he realized it was not the orange goodness he spit it out and gave me this look of horrible disappointment.

2 comments:

Denise said...

How cute! Just wait until he tastes fruit. I want to see that picture of joy. I remember when I had to add a little fruit to the rice cereal to get my kids to eat it. They sure get opinionated quickly, especially over something as important as food.

Family said...

He has the cutest smile ever! He is getting so big!