Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Boy

So, it's about time that I officially announced this to our blog pals. We are expecting our 2nd son May 11th. We waited a while before really telling anyone because we sort of had a hard time getting this far along. We had a pretty disappointing round of miscarriages before we got to this point, and we really appreciate the prayers and kindness from those who went through it with us. I never thought I'd be so happy to have little baby kicks and punches keeping me up at night! So everything looks great and we're so excited to have another little boy join our family! Our scanner is broken, or I would post some beautiful ultrasound pics...

10 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

A BOY!!! I'm so excited for you guys. The boys are going strong on the Barnes side. I'm so glad that everything is going great for you guys! Congrats!

NJ said...

AMY - I am so excited for you!! I'm so sorry about all you have been through. You are amazing. I had a feeling you were expecting, but I wasn't 100% sure. Congrats again! I can't wait to see pictures! Love you!

Diana said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you! Keep us posted on how everything's going. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Jessica said...

That is so very exciting! Maybe you'll go early and have him on Mother's day! My little bro Joseph was born on Mother's day. Wouldn't that be the best?!
You'll love having 2 boys, it's TONS of fun!
Best wishes!

~Cmac~ said...

Congratulations! Two boys huh? You are SO outnumbered! :)

Dana said...

Congratulations you guys! That is exciting news!

Camille said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! :) I hope that you are feeling well!

Cali and Travis said...

Hey Amy, hope you don't mind that I was blog hopping and found you! :) Congratulations on the big news! That's really exciting! My sister, Cami just had a baby boy on Saturday! She's very excited! Her blog is private, but I have pictures on my blog and if you email me I'm sure she can add you. (Emily probably has her email address.) Anyway congrats!

Alyssa Warner said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Another boy, they'll be the best of friends. We've been trying for a while now, but our second one just does not want to come. Quick question do you have Marci Preece's email? If you do will you email me at sportme04@hotmail.com

Moe said...

A boy, congrats! I love having two boys. Hey, I created a new family blog and I want to invite you to it, send me your email if you get a moment: mck.sonderegger@gmail.com